Once you have been out in the water and learnt to surf, suddenly you will find yourself wanting to know more. The nightly news will feature a story about the waves in Hawaii or a Surf Competition and your ears will prick up. You will find yourself on Facebook or Pinterest just looking at some of the incredible surf photos and surf videos
The below list is not extensive, but its some of our favourite sites to keep up to date with surfing news, check out photos and stories, watch videos and even check out the surf at your local beach
If you have any sites you would like added, just let us know. We love surfing and want to share that with you all
- Coastal Watch: for local, national and international surf forecasts, videos and surf reports
- Surfing World Magazine: one of the best magazines around. Check out their website too
- Surfing Australia:Australia’s peak surf organisation. The Surfing Australia website provides access to surf clubs, surfing lessons, surf news, surfing events and much more.
- Rip Curl: for the best surfing gear around, boards, wetsuits, towels, anything and everything you need to keep surfing
- You Tube: we know you know it, but click the link and check out this video, then browse for more on everyone’s favourite video channel