Want to work for us?
Surf Camp Australia is the original surf camp company. Our mission is to provide absolute beginners with a taste of the Australian surfer’s lifestyle. Surf Camp Australia takes pride in delivering exceptional service for it’s guests. We believe our company is only as good as our staff members. If you think you have what it takes to join a team of friendly, energetic and hard working people, check out the jobs below!
There are various jobs available at camp ranging from surf coaching to kitchen and hospitality work.
Job Essentials for Surf Coaches
- Love of people
- Experienced surfing skills & ocean knowledge
- Fit, healthy & enjoy working in the water in all kinds of weather conditions
- Commitment to ensure the ultimate safe surfing experience for our customers
- Strong work ethic
- Love of surfing & its culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, drive & enthusiasm
- Hold current senior 1st Aid certificate (St John’s, WorkCover approved)
- Teaching or instructor experience advantageous, but not essential
- Level 1 Surf Coaching Certificate required – training offered to successful applicants
For all job inquiries, please email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV / resume and your reasons for applying!