HIGH SCHOOL SURF CAMPS // LEARN TO SURF// SCHOOL SPORTLearn to Surf @ 7 Mile Beach Gerroa.
High School Surf Camps since 1999
- Surfing Australia Accredited Surf School
- Licensed by Kiama Council
- Full Risk Assessment Available
- Fully Inclusive High School Surf Camp programs
- All Meals & Accommodation supplied
- Progressive Surf lessons
- The safest learn to surf beach in Australia
- 7 Mile Beach, Gerroa
- Safety 1st Philosophy
- Ripcurl boards & wetsuits
High School Surf Camps
Surf Camp Australia specializes in High School Overnight Surf Camps ,Sport programs & Surf safety !
With many schools throughout the state returning year after year, please contact us well in advance to secure your dates !
We offer a range of 2- 5 day fully inclusive programs tailored for the school and participants age !
High School Sport // Learn to Surf
Surf Camp Australia offers a range of surf safety, surf education & surfboard riding all year round for students. All programs are tailored for the school and age of the participants.
Our program is run in conjunction with Surfing Australia’s Safe Surfing Program and the NSW Education Department Risk Assessment guidelines.
Our program and Surf School is the only surf school endorsed by the Australian Sports Commission in the Kiama Municipality.
The five tiered program teaches from total beginner all the way to advanced.
7 Mile beach Gerroa is well known to be one of, if not ‘the’ safest location for surfing . Classes can range from 3 hour lesson for a day one course or 1 hour courses for a whole 8 to 10 week term.
We can cater for groups of 6 – 100 students
- 1 hr lesson for the 10 week programme cost $10 per student / $100 for term
- 1.5 hr lesson $15 per student / $150 for term
- 2 hr lesson $20 per student / $200 for term
- Contact us for 1 off lesson / 1 day course prices
For detailed information please contact us on 1800 888 732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org